Get this - when the first Gulf War started in 1991, i was 16 (legal age to sign up is 17) but i wanted to go shoot some sand people so badly i lied about my age, but the commanding officer, Captain Richard Van Slyke, let me join because the 15th Field RCA needed members.
i trained with 105mm artillery and small arms, but then in two weeks the war was over! however i ended up serving the rest of the year while college and university students dropped out due the war; our unit status went from "Inactive" to "Standby" during Desert Shield and this scared off a lot of... traitors
Baller's Pro Shop - firstname.lastname@example.org
* Total Freak - Tips: 12" & 16" AA black, 11" WWA AA Nickel, 10" WWA Boomstick black
* "Hellspawn" WDP Angel LED 99 gloss black
* "Foxwood" WGP Autococker RF 97 Bob Long Ironmen
* "Kenobi" WGP Autococker VF 2K2 gloss blue, chrome Eclipse E-Blade
* "Black Death" WGP Autococker VF 2K2 flat black, gloss black E-Blade
* "Raider Nation" AGD AutoMag unanodized CF ULE Hyperframe LX
* "Gray Ghost" AGD ReTro Mag CF High Rise LX
Dover is offline
View Public Profile
Visit Dover's homepage!
Find More Posts by Dover
Old 05-09-2010, 12:48 PM
| Cheap Seo